Isola offers materials designed for demanding high temperature printed circuit applications. P95/25 HB and P96/26 VO Polyimide, P25N HB No Flow Polyimide and IS550H provide the most robust performance available and are suitable for aerospace, military, industrial and commercial electronic applications requiring superior thermal performance for the most extreme operating conditions.
Isola’s polyimide materials utilize a polyimide and thermoplastic blend resin, fully cured without the use of Methylenedianiline (MDA), which results in a polymer with a high Tg, without the characteristic difficulties of brittleness and low initial bond strength associated with traditional thermoset polyimides.
Our IS550H uses a unique proprietary blend of non-polyimide resins that results in the most thermally robust, Halogen Free and Ultra CAF resistant material solution available on the market.
- Greater thermal performance over competitive products with very high epoxy content
- Superior bond strength at high temperature
- Durable resin system wit excellent processing characteristics
- Polyimide products meet all OSHA 1910.1050 requirements
- Halogen-free product offering
- RoHS Compliant
- UL – File Number E41625